Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Homework 4

1. Do you love your project/game. If not, how can that be changed? 
I wouldn't say that I'm in love with our game, but I think that's largely because I'm not completely sure how much my team will be able to actually accomplish with Blender in our time-frame and the whole thing is still pretty amorphous. However, I did get a little excited about the madness-referential character design direction my team might be going in.
2. Does the team as a whole love the project? If not, what can be done? 
I think for the most part, my team feels the same way as I do. We're all fairly comfortable with it, but it hasn't gotten exciting yet.
3. Are the team members communicating with each other?Yes. We speak regularly in class and are setting up e-communication to happen regularly.
4. Does the team have a regular meeting schedule? What is that schedule? 
We're arranging to meet via video conference once a week for an hour, and more or less as needed.
5. Describe the modes of communication between the team members. 
See above.
6. Regarding game documents, what must be remembered while designing your game? 
To communicate well, conform to the task constraints, and stay on time, I think, are all very important to going through this game design process and using our game documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment