Thursday, September 19, 2013

Homework 5



What have I done?
I have a character model that (hopefully) will be included in my team's game. The game motions I have applied to him are:
  • W moves the character forward 
  • A moves the character to his left 
  • S moves the character backwards 
  • D moves the character to his right 
  • Q rotates the character to his left 
  • E rotates the character to his right 
  • Left arrow turns the character's head to look left 
  • Right arrow turns the character's head to look right 
  • Down arrow turns the character's head to look down 
  • Up arrow turns the character's head to look up 
How will this relate to my game?
Because this game involves first-person navigation, these sorts of motions are going to be very relevant to the main camera's perspective. It will need to be able to travel forwards, backwards, rotate, etc. as the player explores his surroundings.


1 comment: